An application for the European Master in Territorial Development must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Applications form of the Leibniz Universität Hannover: The applications form is available at the end of the online application (starting with the 4th column of degree programme).
- Certified true copies of official transcripts of academic results
- Certified true copy of English language test (level B2 or higher), e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, …
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation, in English (max. 5 pages as well as up to 10 pages of attached work samples), including:
1. Which specific abilities, talents and interests do you have that qualify you for this programme?
2. In which way does the Master programme qualify you for your future job ambitions?
3. To what extent are you able to competently use scientific principles and methods for planning and development approaches?
4. How can you relate and apply your academic background or basic knowledge from your Bachelor degree to EuMiTD?
Application is only open for the winter term.
Leibniz Universität Hannover